V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me be the first to wish the good riders on this Forum a Happy Holiday Season.

I hope your year has been as good as mine. I feel like a pretty fortunate man. In fact, Christmas came early this year. We found out this week that the lump in my girl's breast is benign. Both of us have a clearer perspective on reality after the last couple weeks.

We won't be in the Malls this weekend. We'll be out ridin' those Harleys. Maybe, we'll even be able to ride on Christmas Day. What a Christmas gift! Life and being able to ride!!!! If you can't ride, read about riding. Think about riding. Work on your scoot and dream about riding.

Our BEST WISHES to you and yours.! Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. Ride safe and God Bless the Unites States of America.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Ditto from me. Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope everyone has a great 2002, and please be safe on your bikes.

Tony

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ditto..

I think what you're experiencing now Jim is called "keeping it real". It's one of the blessings we receive when life reaches out and gives our ear a flick. The best to you and yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts