V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of weeks ago, I installed a set of Hogtunes speakers on my new (to me) 05 Ultra. What an improvement over the stockers!!! Yesterday, went for a ride and started hearing a funny noise (crackling sound, classic blown speaker sound) from the RF speaker. When I got home, I emailed them about the problem. Less than 2 hours later (on a Saturday, no less), I had a reply from them, apologizing for the inconvience and promising to ship a replacement on Monday. Today, I get a tracking number for the shipment.

This is the type of customer service and standing behind your product that a lot of companies need to learn to do. In any type of manufacturing enviornment, there are a small percentage of faulty products that will get through the quality control process, it can't be avoided, but this company really handles problems the way they should be handled. Kudos to Hogtunes, they have my business, now, and future!!!

Teu:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
yes, they are one of the best in customer service. They do have a great product as well. This is why most of us here deal with them. I don't think i have ever head anything bad about them.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
I just replaced a pair of Pyle speakers that I had on my EGS with Hogtunes, I wished I had bought these speakers from the get go!

·
Registered
838 Posts
That is great to hear. It is too bad that there is no such thing as customer service any more (as far as the majority of businesses are concerned). Now whenever you tell them you will take your business somewhere else, the sixteen year old kid on the other side of the counter just stares at you with a finger up his nose. When you ask to see a manager, the seventeen year old kid comes up and scratches his a$$. It is a breath of fresh air to see a positive response to a customer's problem.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Based on what I read here and from talking to them I ordered some for my 05 Ultra Friday. I hope they are as good as every one says. :clap:

·
Registered
165 Posts
HOGTUNES, is a great product with outstanding customer service. My speakers are a vast improvemoent over factory.

Regards,

Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts