V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Bikers; I have been on this forum for a week, and it's time to let it out, "The Hogs' Story". I have been riding for 31Yrs, and still learning the ends & Outs of our Sport. I Started out on a Honda 150 Dream,and progress on numeriouse Honda models, always wanting a Harley-Davidson. I Started riding GoldWings in 1975, and the last one was a n '88, which I won at the Gold Wing Rally, at Snow Mass Village, Colorado. I had a bad wreck in '92, and decided to have my H~D. I now ride a Black 1994 FLFTCU,or in plane English, an Ultra Classic Electra Glide. I finally got my Hog !!...:cool:

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hog, I know that we know each other from another place. I am really glad that you came over here and joined this forum. A man just can't seem to have enough forums to visit! :D . We look forward to your posts and we are glad to have you with us. Welcome.

later,

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Good for you, HOG.

Now about FifthGear's comment about never having enough forums to be on, that FifthGear gets around. That boy is everywhere!:D

We're glad your here, HOG. One of the many good things about this forum is that many of the members have ridden a variety of different bikes over the years. You'll get respect here for being a rider, regardless of what you ride.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
:rolleyes: hmmmm, i went back and read what i wrote last night, after consuming many beers, and that really did not sound right. i said i hope to see alot of you here.....LMAO...i meant....i hope to see you here alot...something like that. hey! what can one expect trying to type with drunk fingers.....HA welcome to the board hog.....you big MERF:p

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
ginger said:
hmmmm, i went back and read what i wrote last night, after consuming many beers, and that really did not sound right. i said i hope to see alot of you here.....LMAO...i meant....i hope to see you here alot...something like that. hey! what can one expect trying to type with drunk fingers.....HA welcome to the board hog.....you big MERF
I see that you went to that bring-your-own-bottle Friday night chat again! LOL

5th merfing gear :D

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
nope, never made it to the chat room last night. figured i better stay out of there.....never know who i might wake up next to in the morning.......HA HA HA......hey, WTF huh....can't be perfect all the time:eek:

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
LOL! You're killin me girl. I think Hog already knows you well enough to know that we get a little crazy when we're chat partying. We will have a new chat board here soon according to DP. We'll have to schedule a BYOB biker chat party here for the partying members sometime. Anyway, Hog, glad you are here to help keep us in line. LOL

later,

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
hey hog!!!!!!! merf buddy!!!!!!! hows about some of them silver bullets!! a little bit of the hare of the dog that bit ya in the butt last night never hurts....:cool:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard, Hog!!

Thanks for the intro, I respect someone who admits they're still learning all the ins & outs of riding, so am I. The day we think we know it all is the day to hang it up!

Looking forward to your posts, someone who's ridden 31 years has alot to offer, regardless of "brand".
guido

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
I see the merf's are all here now

Hey Hog, Ginger, and 5th,

I see the merf's are all here now. Thanks 5th for the link, just never registered till tonight. Came in to check it out. I see Mustang is in here too.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Re: I see the merf's are all here now

j-b said:

I see the merf's are all here now. Thanks 5th for the link, just never registered till tonight. Came in to check it out. I see Mustang is in here too.

Hey j-b! Another great surprise. I was hoping that you would join us. This is great! I hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do. It is still pretty new but growing fast. Post often and another special welcome goes out to you.

this is great,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: I see the merf's are all here now

j-b said:

Hey J B glad to see you are aboard....have fun on the site....catch u later.....The HOG:cool:

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone

Thanks everyone for the Welcome I think that I'll like it in here. I will post alot more now because I had saved it in my favorites. Thanks again for the nice and welcoming invite 5th gear,and Hog. .

I have my page up and running. Just not all the pages are uploaded yet. I will work on that later, this next week. 5th gear send me a email and I'll send a email out to everyone with the link to it.

Have a great day everyone

jb :D :D

P.S. Hi Zena, Thankyou for telling me

·
Registered
35 Posts
just jumping right in...

Hey, this is Torqued. Reading these postings is like reading your diaries. Really funny. Guessing...is LOL...Lots of Laughs? I think I figured out WTF on my own. But what's MERF? Motorcycle Ever Reving Fun??? Most Everybody Rides Fast???

Guess it's past my bedtime.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Glad to see more folks in here Hog. We can all learn a lot from each other.(boy do we ever)Sometimes we even talk about Harleys!:D Enjoy your stay.
Sheepboy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts