V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this Harley forum.....Looking for people that live in the Santa Clarita Valley that like to ride on Sundays.....

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I live in Glendale, right next door. I generally ride on Sundays (Saturdays too). What type of riding do you prefer? i.e. 400 miles to/from the Central coast, or something shorter, say 150-200 miles?

Pbsaz and I went up to Pismo beach for lunch a couple weeks ago (400+ miles). Have ridden shorter rides with PasadenaJim, Huckleberry, and Gunslinger. Rode around Napa with Manny.

(Connie broke her leg on X Mas day, so I/m riding alone, although normally i wouldn't go anywhere w/o her).

Maybe we could set up a group ride? Let me know, regards, greg

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Heritage....

Welcome to HDF

I live in Valencia, near the Mall. Like Greg said, a few of us have gotten together for some short rides (Rock Store, etc). Whenever you want to go for a ride, send me a PM. If I'm able (I work wierd hours) I'd be happy to join you.

Tony:cool:

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Hmmm...could an L.A. area group ride be in order??? It'd be great to put some faces with names!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Allready got an idea of what you look like!:D

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Actually the picture's a few years old. A little more gray hair...and I don't wear that blue collar no more.

:p

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
What do the Socal riders think of a group ride on Sunday, March 2?

Moderators, i realize there is a separate forum for this, but would appreciate it if we could leave it here, where more will see it?

Maybe meet at a local dealership and ride up to the rock store, maybe Neptune's, then Santa Barbara (Cold Springs tavern), and back? Lots of possibilities, if the date and idea make sense.

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
I'll be out of town on a ski trip! How about the next weekend??? Otherwise, I'll catch you next time!

:)

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Can't make March 2nd. Will be coming back from the Mardi Gras festivities in Ensenada, MX.

I can make the weekend before or the weekend after the 2nd.

Greg, you proposed the date. Go with it. If March 2nd doesn't work for several folks, then pick another date. It'd be a good idea getting some So Cal folks together.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I'll take a chance and move it to March 9 (hope that doen't impact double??). Jim, I'm going to start a new post, if possible can we leave it in the general forum to get better distribution?

TheAlien, I actually was going to try for bike week until Connie broke her leg. Hopefully next year!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow I just stumbled on to this thread. I live in Saugus and am always up for a ride. I ride a 2012 FXDF with a Road Glide Fairing and bags.
Bob

·
Registered
19 Posts
This thread is almost 10 years old!
Yeh, I know, pretty amazing I stumbled onto it with a generic goggle search just puttering on the computer V-Twin Santa Clarita. It actually was ranked still fairly high.
Odd huh?
Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts