V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kit from Hog pro, 200 avon tire, 5.5 rim, 06 harley skinny belt, belt guard, not sure what else. You use your stock swing arm and fender. has anyone tryed it???? I asked hog pro about fit of 200 tire into stock fender they said no issues. I thought you would at least have to remove inner fender brace. Has got to be very tight fit.. ANYBODY ????

·
Let er rip!
2,876 Posts
I haven't tried it, but Hog Pro seems pretty trust worthy to me. I bounced around on my order with them, and they didn't miss a beat.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh1deuce said:
I haven't tried it, but Hog Pro seems pretty trust worthy to me. I bounced around on my order with them, and they didn't miss a beat.
Nice looking Deuce man !!!!

·
Let er rip!
2,876 Posts
Thanks! For some reason, I couldn't get the avatar to turn out that well. Making the picture smaller made it merky or something.......

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh1deuce said:
Thanks! For some reason, I couldn't get the avatar to turn out that well. Making the picture smaller made it merky or something.......
You have a PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.