V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a show today and saw two Fat Boys that had mounts with highway pegs that came off the front of the floorboards. Came home, looked around the web, but can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where to get these things??

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Man, i can't ever find anything that I remember seeing. I saw a new type that mounts with a plate to the floorboards that require drilling but I can't remember which catalog or where on the net that i saw them. The only others that I can find right now are Kuryakyn Cruise Cradle. They have a front and rear peg. They don't list them on their web site but are in J&P cycle catalog. $218.95 without pegs. Sorry, if i run across them i'll post where I found them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
U may be thinking of the kuryakyn Cruisearm...Put em on my roadking.......would'nt buy them again...left side sets up well but the right side is loose compared to the left....can t tighten it up its just the way they are...also the don t work all that great with the highway bar/crash bar on the flh's as it limits the range of adjustment...J.D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts