V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
BlueSkiesandTailwinds
188 Posts
I'm glad to hear your OK!!!!!!!!

You never know, I always had the thought that drunks wouldn't be a factor until later in the evening BUT that's not true.

GET WELL SOON!!!!!;)

·
We're still here ya know
689 Posts
Glad you're ok, and I hope that driver gets raked over the coals. Thanks for a reminder to wear our gear, always. As bad as it was, sounds like it could have been worse if you weren't suited up. Good luck with your rehab.

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Glad you are still alive to tell the story. Sounds like you had an angel watching out for you. The type of collision you had is really scary; the ones where there is nothing you could do to avoid it. Hits from behind, drunks crossing over the center line things like that. Just really makes you think sometime. Again glad you are alive and hope you mend up quickly. Also hope the guy who hit you ends up in prison for a long long time.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Really sorry to hear this. I hate hearing about rear-enders and I hate hearing about drunks. I'm really glad you survived this with relatively minor injuries (easy for me to say) compared with what could have been. You were lucky, as I'm sure you realize. Good to hear that half-helmets save lives too. Wishing you a speedy recovery. And I'm sure your eyes will be in your mirrors even more now.

Get well and keep us posted on your recovery. And let us know what happens to that scum.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Dude, buy a lottery ticket. From the sound of it your one lucky fella. Keep us posted on what happens to the sob.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Glad your going to make it. I hope the drunk gets "rearended" in jail and doesn't make it.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Ditto to all that has posted before me! Thank God you came out alive. May the drunk be sorry for what he did! The a**hole...

·
Retired
1,832 Posts
Thank God that you will be back to 100%.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Thank God you are alive. He (The Lord) was with you. Bad things happen to believers too. The bible says so. Learn what you can from it, as the rest of us should as well. Thankfully you were wise enough to have on some leather and hard plastic. I will pray for a speedy recovery.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Get well soon AND hold out for a new bike. Repaired ones never are the same. Something always gets overlooked.

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
Glad to hear you're gonna be OK. That's the one we all fear, I think. The one where there's little or nothing you can do to get out of the way of someone else's clusterfukc.

Keep us posted how you get on, an don't listen to those miserable bastards - daytime TV is a good excuse to get a DVD player :D

Pete

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
eprenzlow
Get well soon, don’t rush things listen to the Doc’s and the physical terrorist I meant therapist and you’ll be up and back in the wind in no time. You must have some important stuff do on good ole Terra Ferma (sp) you aren’t done yet.
V/R
Chris

21 - 40 of 57 Posts