V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked somewhere else, maybe you didn't see it. I think I want to go with the HID lights and reflector for my road glide but can't find them anymore. Can you help please ??

Thanks

mark

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thealien said:
I asked somewhere else, maybe you didn't see it. I think I want to go with the HID lights and reflector for my road glide but can't find them anymore. Can you help please ??

Thanks

mark
I understand you didn't ask me, but RM stopped selling HID kits. http://www.rmnsx.com/c5.htm

Keep us posted if you find a HID kit, or other alternative for better lighting.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I just seem to remember hippo saying they were operating under a new name. What I liked about there kit was they had a new reflector assembly for the road glide which I feel would be a great advantage over just the HID lights. HIDS4LESS makes some kits that will work on some HD models (need room for the ballast). If you can't find their website let me know and I will see if I can find it again.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes, Hippo also has mentioned something about a "Euro Reflector" to improve the stock light assembly. Don't have any other details.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I talked to RM today and they said they don't do lighting anymore. I said do you have an unsold one kicking around, the answer was no. I would still like to hear from Hippo on this before I buy the wrong thing. He must be very busy as I have only seen a post or two in a couple weeks, I hope all is well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts