V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me here?
I have an '05 FXDL with the highway peg OEM welded mount on the downtubes of the frame.
Problem is, with the new seat I bought, it puts me back so I cannot reach the highway pegs comfortably with my puny legs!

I need a piece that would attach to the welded piece on the frame to bring up and back just a little the highway peg position...

I am having some difficulty finding exactly what I need in JP, Kirk or HD catalog....many mounts for engine guard, but not for the OEM frame piece.

Anybody got any leads besides the suggestion to make my own piece?

thanks

ace57
'05 FXDL "molly"
yep,I like carbs, farts and all...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used these from Kuryakyn.

These peg offset mounts are available for a variety of applications. Whether used on an engine guard with our Magnum™ Quick Clamps, on highway peg mounts or forward control plates, under seats etc., nearly every peg location on a bike can be tailored for taller or shorter riders. They can be added to most Küryakyn peg configurations. Secured with 1/2"-13 bolt.

_7996 // $49.99 _ORDER NOW

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx for your response

thanks for your response, and indeed it was your first on this forum.
----Welcome---- a lot of cool information here
... although I didn't get much of a sweeping response besides yourself LOL, guess I'm not one of the "in crowd":bleh:

I also, upon further intense perusal of D. Kirk, found one other extension thingie by Pingel called "short bones"...

take care

ace57
'05 FXDL "molly"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.