V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a new map #394. I went back to my stock exhaust. I had spoke to Randy at Zippers before I did. He said that my poor fuel milage could be due to an intake leak. The wife and rode up to Silverton and then on top of Red Mountain pass. About two days on the new map with no problems.while on top we got off to look around. Got back on, started up and the Idle was 2000 and then back down to 1300rpm. Reloaded map, cleared IAC,CLP . Reinitialized and the idle still will not come down. Still thinking leak. MY Indy says highly unlikely that it is a leak. Anyone have this problem, if so what did you do about it? I am going to put on the factory ecm and 0-2 sensoers and take her to the dealer and havethem check for the leak under warranty........We will see if they will help us,LOL:roflback: :beatdh:

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I was having the same problem with the high idle but I had a bored out throttle body. I switched back to my stock throttle body and the problem went away. I must have had a leak somewhere and it was corrected when I switched back.

Roy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts