V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
formally known as "Rubberdown" here. I wanted a new name to reflect my new ride, an 05' Black Cherry Springer Classic. I 'm just breaking it in and already loving it. Between my Buell XB9R and the Springer I think I can satisfy all my motorcycling needs. Thanks HD and Buell. BTW, there are some screaming deals out there on leftover 05's with nice factory incentives. I've ridden and owned lots of bikes from lots of manufacturers over the years but I guess I'm all HD/Buell now. Happy New Year to all!!!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,463 Posts
Welcome Sprung.

Welcome to the one forum where you are among the people who fully understand and share your high level of appreciation for American Iron.

Ride on my new friend.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the new Springer. What part of NC you from? Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jockeyshift said:
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the new Springer. What part of NC you from? Post up often and enjoy.

Southern Pines. Thanks for the welcome. Loving the Springer. It's sitting outside my office window taunting me to go for a ride as I type this. Sure was foggy coming in this a.m.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Yep, foggy up this way too.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Sprung said:
formally known as "Rubberdown" here. I wanted a new name to reflect my new ride, an 05' Black Cherry Springer Classic. I 'm just breaking it in and already loving it. Between my Buell XB9R and the Springer I think I can satisfy all my motorcycling needs. Thanks HD and Buell. BTW, there are some screaming deals out there on leftover 05's with nice factory incentives. I've ridden and owned lots of bikes from lots of manufacturers over the years but I guess I'm all HD/Buell now. Happy New Year to all!!!

Is that Rubberdown or Rub'erdown? If its Rub'erdown, you made a move from the Beemer huh?

Welcome again!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hogg831 said:
Is that Rubberdown or Rub'erdown? If its Rub'erdown, you made a move from the Beemer huh?

Welcome again!

Hi Frank, hope you and yours are well. Yes, It's me, all of me..lol. The Beemer now resides in Huntington Beach, Ca. Somebody just had to have it. Shoot me a line when you get down this way again. Mike.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Good to see ya back on the boards! By the end of summer, NC will be my place of domain. Looking forward to the better weather in and around the Charlotte area.

Jockey and Hmc_Retired are already making plans and marking maps!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hogg831 said:
Good to see ya back on the boards! By the end of summer, NC will be my place of domain. Looking forward to the better weather in and around the Charlotte area.

That's great news! See ya soon I hope.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
hogg831 said:
:yes: ~!Awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.