V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to get the ball rolling this morning. For those who visit regularly I thank you for visiting. Maybe this will help you feel more at ease here in the bar.

Hello, my name is FifthGear.......I am a lurkaholic!

Later guys,

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
See ya' trying to draw out the "lurkers" this morning, FifthGear. Good idea!:D

A fresh point of view is always appreciated!

By the way, I can't tell any difference--yet--on the Board speed. I use a cable modem and it always run quickly in the morning. Guess I'll know more this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Hi everyone! Hey Fifth - how many copies of that message did you get this morning?LOL I thought it didn't go through! Everytime I tried to send it, I got disconnected from my provider. Don't know what's up with that.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
top of the morning to you all just stopping in to say howdy. i have the day off from work and ganna enjoy it to the fullest!!!:p

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deb93fxlr said:
Hi everyone! Hey Fifth - how many copies of that message did you get this morning?LOL I thought it didn't go through! Everytime I tried to send it, I got disconnected from my provider. Don't know what's up with that.

Only three. Until you mentioned it I didn't realize they all said the same thing! LOL

Later,

·
Ridge Rider
435 Posts
Just wanted to use this thread to welcome the new ladies to the forum. Sorta' refreshin' to hear 'er read a female perspective. Y'all are gonna like this place. If'n you'uns ever git round the South, give a holler. We got some real purdy places to ride 'round here and we keep the Beer real cold.
Seriously, welcome aboard girls, this is a fine place to visit. I haven't been here long but I've been totally impressed with the folks here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good morning everyone. I don't know how the weather is around where you live, but here it's 70's and sunny, so i am looking forward to riding my bike this afternoon after work. I love the late afternoon, warm, sunet kind of rides...

See you on the road somewhere,

G
Crazy Italian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts