V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Chaps,

First ever Bike was way back in the early 80's. I was 17 and saved up all my penny's to buy A Kwak KH125K1... then dropped it the very first day....DOH...

Had a few bikes over the years, but cant be doing with the speed thing anymore, and I have always considered Harley's to be the Roles Royce of Bikes. So now that i'm able to afford 1 I got her last year.

Ride safe guys :cool:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

Welcome, Enjoy. Theres plenty of good advice etc, :D
most of'im are a bit mad too! :eek:

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome! Don't treat that Sporty like that tank

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, Hope I can find the time how it's getting cold, and wet to read all the info on this site.

When the weather is fine i'm out on the bike. Bike 4 months old 10k service on Tuesday. oops ;)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Way to go UK53C, it's no fun not to ride it, hopefully even when it's cold it won't be wet all the time. And heck you can use the funnel thing you got between you and the Frogs and go visit them, when the weather is too bad on your side.

Enjoy,

Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got wet the other day.... BIG TIME wet. took my boots off at home, and i'm not kidding i had 1/2 a pint of water in each boot. not nice, but i still enjoyed the ride, and thats what it's all about for me

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome you Pome bugger, What is this "its getting cold and wet to read all the info on this site,the weather is fine im out on the bike"? its a pome thing, just kidding, welcome and enjoy a wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
84 Posts
UK53C - welcome and "hi from Scotland". Same thoughts as you; I've started scratching the surface of the superb info / advice on this site while awaiting my 2003 delivery. The folk here seem great.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Hi there and welcome from Brighton.

My poor old XLH1200 looks like **** at the moment. I've been riding her practically every day to stop my poor old overworked soul from dying of boredom and thanks to the weather she looks like a motocross mudbike.

Hopefullky things will stay decent tomorrow so I can get the shiny bits shining again.

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
don't remind me that she needs a cleaning top to bottom. i'm even thinking about removing the chrom for a few months :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts