V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined and would like to say I really like what I see! I frequent 2 other sites....ECB. and CW.I was hopeful in finding a SITE like this one with extensive twin cam info,etc.I just recenntly purchased an 05 fls springer softtail and so far so good! There are a few minor issues with it that I,m hoping you guys can help walk me through.
I have been riding off and on for over 30 years and have a decent metalworking background....I,m retired and am 55 years young!!hahaha! I,ve lived in south jersey(vineland) all my life for the exception of uncle sam,s green machine (army) back in 69-71.
Hopefully I,ll be able to contribute to this place and not just be here to "hit and run".I,ve built several H.D.,s and Triumphs over the years and I own a 53 pan head....stroked out to 92" (which incidentally will smoke my twin cam!!!!!)I do all my own work.......except this damm twinkee!! hahaha!!:hmmm: So,lemme throw out a question in the right place here and I,d like to thank you all for making this SITE available for guys like myself:beer:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Bibs:

You have picked the right place to settle in for a spell. This is the forum of Great motorcycles and great people who love their bikes.

We all have the fever for our wonderful toys.

Welcome to the big time, the forum for cool people with cool bikes.

So post up, grab a laugh or two and great info from some cool cats.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Welcome BIBS,

Been to Vineland. Grandparents lived there. I went to Glassboro years ago. Hope retirement is good to you.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
BIBS said:
I just joined and would like to say I really like what I see! I frequent 2 other sites....ECB. and CW.I was hopeful in finding a SITE like this one with extensive twin cam info,etc.I just recenntly purchased an 05 fls springer softtail and so far so good! There are a few minor issues with it that I,m hoping you guys can help walk me through.
I have been riding off and on for over 30 years and have a decent metalworking background....I,m retired and am 55 years young!!hahaha! I,ve lived in south jersey(vineland) all my life for the exception of uncle sam,s green machine (army) back in 69-71.
Hopefully I,ll be able to contribute to this place and not just be here to "hit and run".I,ve built several H.D.,s and Triumphs over the years and I own a 53 pan head....stroked out to 92" (which incidentally will smoke my twin cam!!!!!)I do all my own work.......except this damm twinkee!! hahaha!!:hmmm: So,lemme throw out a question in the right place here and I,d like to thank you all for making this SITE available for guys like myself:beer:

Eh, youse from Joisey?
What exit?
Eh, you know Tony?

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
Welcome aboard ?prty:

I was born in Bridgeton, long family history there, etc.

Some nice country roads down there. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
There goes that 'Joisey" remark again. You guys know that's really a Brooklyn accent don't ya. lol. The only people I know in Jersey that have that accent all moved across the river from NY.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
BIBS said:
Hello from Central Jersey. I'm new here as well (about 3 weeks) so I'll welcome you as to the group. Everyone here seems very nice and more than willing to help with any problem.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi from s.joisey

Thanks for the welcome all!!! What a beautiful day for a ride!!! 60 degrees and I can here that twinky callin me!!!:wootdnc:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
:welcome: to VTF BIBS...all the way from down under man.:beer4u:
Yep you've found the right site with heaps of good and cluey members.
Now that Pan of yours .....any photos?:brows:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts