V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello folks very first time to use any type of forum let me now if it's wrong. 35 years old have a 2000 duece always rode sport bikes for the past 13 yrs suzuki gsxr's. my dad has always rode h.d. got me to switch over 7 months ago have loved it every minute but it is very addicting and $$$$$ to get every thing i want for my bike. but oh well work more to spend more.

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: to the forum Blolo, the best MC site on the planet. You'll find plenty here to keep you occupied.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome to the board. You're off to a good start with your intro. Most folks here are pretty tolerant but expect an occassional ribbing!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: aboard. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info. I used to hang out around Lake Jackson a few years back. Mostly in Freeport. Fun place in the summer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello from another Texan! I used to date a girl from Lake Jackson so I used to hang around your neck-o-the woods every now and again. Nice Town.
I'd tell you who it was I dated becuase she be about your age but I won't because that wouldn't be discreet and you'd probably laugh your a$$ off at me if you knew her. Ahem. :ntlgh: She did have nice :boobies: though.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. Cheers! :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts