V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happened on this site by accident, and a happy one it was. Lurked about for a bit and then registered and proceeded to do a little looking for some ideas about upgrades to an FLHTCU I have. I have been riding since I was a kid, first bike was a Yamaha 100 when I was about 12 or so. From there I went all over the map, and spent quite a few years in the company of several Nortons and Triumphs, as well as racing on the first mono-shock Yamaha TTs. I had a fleeting acquaintence with HD in the infamous AMF years, and later while in college I had a riding buddy who was serious enough to get thrown out of the college dorms for rebuilding a Panhead in his room. (Guess the solvent smell gave him away) He countered by saying he didn't want to live in any dorm that didn't have a 220 outlet for a welder. So I flirted with HDs a bit, and finally wound up with the '95 I have presently, and am looking to put a little bark under the saddle so I can make up for the altitude here and maybe pull a little trailer when the mood hits. Thanks all for your excellent threads, and though the southwest Montana riding season is short I'll be out there as often as possible. I'm a daily rider to work and back, although on a bit smaller bike.

·
Living for the ride
1,351 Posts
Welcome to VTF. :wootdnc: Lots of info, bs, and good people. Enjoy and Be Safe!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Was out in Montanna last summer. Great place. Want to see more. Could see myself living out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts