V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site today. I hope you have room for one more. I don't have my own Harley yet, so for now I am a passenger, BUT, I am doing my damnest to get my own. I love to ride whether it be on the back or not, so if thats the only way for me to ride then so be it. I hope to get to know you all alot better and learn some too.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
LeatherNLace said:
Just found this site today. I hope you have room for one more.
Hell yeah! :D Welcome aboard! Good luck on getting your own bike, you owe it to yourself .

wyo

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Yeah LNL, Welcome aboard! Your handle is the name my Bride and I's favorite song! Man, can we get it down after listening to that! :D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome to the forum Leather NLace. There are other members here that are passengers only and we enjoy their input as well. Remember that not very many men have been a passenger on a bike and we rely on those that have to educate us on some of the passenger unique questions. We do have a special catagory for women but that's just an extra place to post for ya. Post everywhere, post often, and enjoy the forum with us. Be on the look out for a wild rooster loose in here somewhere. LOL

Later,

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome LeatherNlace,
I'd like to pick up on a point that FifthGear made about being a passenger. I would be interested in reading some input for you and others on what it's like to be a passenger and what you don't like. For example, do you like bikes with short pipes or long pipes. I've been told that short pipes blast the passenger and make their ride uncomfortable.
I hope you get your bike one day but until then, enjoy riding.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome aboard LNL, it's great to have another women on board, we are currently out numbered, big time!

I strongly recommend an MSF course if you looking to ride your own, it's the best thing I ever could have done for myself. I enjoy being a passenger, but there is nothing like riding your own!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome. I am going to take the MSF course even if I stay a passenger. I also love being a passenger alot, nothing like hangin on to the one you love for a nice ride, but I would also like to be the driver.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Welcome aboard, LeatherNLace! Enjoy yourself here and post often. I see you found the Ladies Lair Forum - that's great!

·
Registered
695 Posts
LeatherNlace,
Good idea about taking the MSF course. Good luck on getting an open slot. Here in my area all the slots are full for the rest of the year. Hopefully your area has an opening.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
By the way, there is something just too sexy about the sound of the name leatherNLace. I'm going to have to get my wife to say that a few times and see what happens! LOL

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Yeah Fifthgear, Get her to sing a few lines and see what happens! :D
"Give to me your leather, take from, my lace.........................."

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome to the board LNL! Lots of categories here for you to post in even if you don't have your own scoot yet.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Howdy!

Hey LNL! I see the gents have already given their warmest welcome! Watch what you post...Misguided likes to move pictures of the ladies over to the Tramp, er, Babe of the Day post! Everyone here've been good people. I was a passenger before I got mine and I'm still torn between riding my own and riding with my OM. Love that feelin too!

Make sure to check out the Men of Today posts!

;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Welcome!!! The more the merrier.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,LeatherNLace!

Glad you joined us,being a "good" passenger is not as easy as it sounds,I know I couldn't cut it.

Good luck on someday gettin' your own scooter!
guido

1 - 19 of 19 Posts