V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. Just wanted to say hi. I'm from central Ohio. I am female :boobies: and I ride an 01 883 Sporty. I have added 36,000 miles to her since I purchased her in September of 05. I was on the back for 10 years prior. My long trips with her have been to Fla. and Myrtle Beach, S.C. I am looking for a new place to hang with people that really love Harleys and really love to ride. Hope this is it......

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Welcome indeed Ms. Wild. I hope your stay here is most enjoyable. Post pictures because hey....us guys would love to see ya. Ha.​

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Wildchild said:
Hey there. Just wanted to say hi. I'm from central Ohio. I am female :boobies: and I ride an 01 883 Sporty. I have added 36,000 miles to her since I purchased her in September of 05. I was on the back for 10 years prior. My long trips with her have been to Fla. and Myrtle Beach, S.C. I am looking for a new place to hang with people that really love Harleys and really love to ride. Hope this is it......
Well you've come to the right place! Welcome!

Carrie

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Hey WC!!! Remember me???? :laugh: Good to see you. :thumbsup:

·
Real Leprechaun!
174 Posts
Welcomr to you!:beer4u:

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
davidtn said:
Welcome indeed Ms. Wild. I hope your stay here is most enjoyable. Post pictures because hey....us guys would love to see ya. Ha.​
Judging by the name, Wild should be the first name and Child shoud be the surname.

Welcome Ms. Child.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Hi Wildchild. You'll find this place a little different than the other place.
I'm sure you'll like it and fit right in.
Welcome.

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Welcome..and if you don't feel like posting pictures of yourself in here yet...put a few of your critters in for now (if you have any)....and tell us about them. That's Merle and Bentley..upper left. :welcome:

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
Wildchild said:
...... I have added 36,000 miles to her since I purchased her in September of 05. ......
You must be retired!!!

36,000 miles on a Sporty in 2 years .... now that's impressive .... especially in a northern state.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the fun.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey there WC. Welcome to the VTF. Glad you stopped by.
Can't wait for your Buckeyes to come to the Big House.
Should be interesting.

dzlfitr

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Almost There said:
You must be retired!!!

36,000 miles on a Sporty in 2 years .... now that's impressive .... especially in a northern state.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the fun.
Retired? Only in my mind! Nope, just love to ride. Don't put the bikes away, ride whenever the pavement is dry. Take two long distance trips a year. Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. It's nice to know I'm accepted.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dzlfitr said:
Hey there WC. Welcome to the VTF. Glad you stopped by.
Can't wait for your Buckeyes to come to the Big House.
Should be interesting.

dzlfitr
We await it as well. Even after yesterday. Sh*t happens. :whatever:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts