V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this site a few days ago. I found some good info so far. Haven't decided on the premium membership yet....but we'll see.
I ride an '04 Heritage Classic carb. Luxury Teal. I love it! I have done some chrome, as well as SEII slip on's, and Stage 1. My neighbor has an '03 Heritage. What I love is when we're parked side by side, everyone is checking out my bike.:clap: Must be that Luxury Teal.

When I was younger, my mom would never let me get a bike, because her brother was hit by a drunk driver back in the '60's. He had to have both knee caps replace. She was deathly afraid. I use to ride all my buddies bikes when I was younger. I am 37 years old, and didn't get my first bike untill 2 years ago. It was a Honda Shadow. That lasted 2 months. When I realized how much I loved riding, there was no question! I bought my Harley. Riding has really brought my wife and I together. I enjoy nothing better than riding with my wife with absolutley no destination in mind.

When we go see my folks in Wisconsin (where I'm origionally from) we ride whenever possible. I got my mom on the bike for the first time last year. It was the greatest feeling to see the smile on her face when she got off the bike. It's amazing what a little ride on a Harley can do for family relations!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
welcome and enjoy the Forum. great life story your working on there, just add some miles and smiles, warmer days are coming.

Good luck and ride safe.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Nice looking bike!! Post up often and enjoy.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Great story!

:welcome: to our VTF ?prty:

Lots of great folks and good info around here, post early and often. Looking forward to seeing you around the place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts