V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as my handle says it been a long time since i've been on two wheels. My first and only bike I bought in 1990. It was a Suzuki vx800. I got my motorcycle license and I was off. I rode that for 6 years but I always wanted a Harley. I even went to sturgis with some friends one year, none of us were bike owners at that time. Well my friend got a Road King Classic last year and that was all I needed. Now I have someone to ride with! All I need is a bike. So last Friday I bought a 2006 RK Custom, black cherry. I am dying to get on it but 1. still too cold here in NJ and 2. its getting a little work done. V&H Big Shot Duals, and some other little accessories. So finally I will be riding again soon. I've been reading here for a few weeks. Looks like a lot of cool people here with some great ideas. Hope I can contribute as I get along.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
LTNR - welcome to the forum. Best of luck with your new toy. You will find much great info and may great folks here. Ride safe.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum. plenty of knowlegable people here, not me but there here. good luck getting that smile off of your face this spring. I still have mine when I ride. best way to clear your mind is a good day of riding.

good luck and ride safe.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
:welcome: Feels good to know that riding is just around the corner. I feel your pain. Although my bikes a few years older, it always feels like a new ride when spring comes around. I get all antsy!!!

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Welcome

Glad to meet you, congrats on the bike. Be safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Ride safe on the new bike. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the hang out of motorcycle loving peeps.

post up and enjoy.

congrats on the awesome bike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts