V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I ride a 2005 Fatboy and live in the north Atlanta suburbs. Been years since I had ridden much, and most of that was dirt bikes, so early this spring I took the MSF course and bought a Sportster; after a few months my HD salesman convinced me to ride a Softail for comparison - tried several and like them all!

Finally settled on the Fatboy and am real happy with my choice.

Have watched this forum for a while and there seems to be a lot of good and smart people freely sharing information - that's a great combination. I've already learned more from many of you than I'll likely ever be able to give back - THANKS! :D

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. others will teach ya alot.
movin to mt. airy ga. on the 31st. myself. still in fl for the move.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y2K King said:
:welcome: to the forum. others will teach ya alot.
movin to mt. airy ga. on the 31st. myself. still in fl for the move.
Welcome to Georgia - I'm a Florida native myself, but have been up here for 14 years now. As long as you can avoid Atlanta traffic, the rest of the state is nice and the people are great! Hope you enjoy it.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Gap Fatty:

Welcome into the light. Post up and be heard. Some great folks here, some laughs and some very cool motorcycles.

From on NOOBE to another, Join the game.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Post up often and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You've made a smart move to the Softail. We just traded a 2003 Lowrider for a 2005 FatBoy for more comfortable two-up touring. Lookin' forward to lots of miles and smiles!

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great people and great info. I ride an '03 Heritage and live in Rome. A lot of great riding in the N. Ga mts. Glad to have another Georgian aboard. Ez

1 - 10 of 10 Posts