V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been susbscribed and posting now for a few weeks, and I find this Forum VERY valuable. I've searched and searched for a decent oil temp gauge for my FLHT (other than the digital one from Harley) I even called the Motor company and b*tched, because they didn't offer an analog gauge. Well, someone recommended this forum and Harley Joel Hooked me up with the link to exactly what I was looking for!
I've been riding for I guess 25 years, and had a slew of dirt bikes, three wheelers and two trials bikes, ( I love trials riding) Problem was, loading, unloading finding new places to ride....yada yada yada. I've had a couple of Kawasaki street bikes as well. I've always wanted a Harley since I was a little feller, just couldn't afford one. Well, I finally bought an FLHT a year ago. I certainly love the machine and the bonus is that my wife likes it as much as I do (win-win situation)
Anyway. We love riding the appalachian mountain roads and we would love to go on a cross country ride and maybe hit Sturgis.
See the picture of our machine in the photo section. I certainly have enjoyed the forum so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.