V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been susbscribed and posting now for a few weeks, and I find this Forum VERY valuable. I've searched and searched for a decent oil temp gauge for my FLHT (other than the digital one from Harley) I even called the Motor company and b*tched, because they didn't offer an analog gauge. Well, someone recommended this forum and Harley Joel Hooked me up with the link to exactly what I was looking for!
I've been riding for I guess 25 years, and had a slew of dirt bikes, three wheelers and two trials bikes, ( I love trials riding) Problem was, loading, unloading finding new places to ride....yada yada yada. I've had a couple of Kawasaki street bikes as well. I've always wanted a Harley since I was a little feller, just couldn't afford one. Well, I finally bought an FLHT a year ago. I certainly love the machine and the bonus is that my wife likes it as much as I do (win-win situation)
Anyway. We love riding the appalachian mountain roads and we would love to go on a cross country ride and maybe hit Sturgis.
See the picture of our machine in the photo section. I certainly have enjoyed the forum so far.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
I am so glad that HarleyJoel was able to help you in finding the oil temp gauge. Helping fellow Harley riders is what this forum is all about and it brought you here to enjoy this forum with us and the opportunity to help others. People from all walks of life and ages are here and every member is appreciated for their help and contributions. Glad to have you here and thanks for the story.

Later,

·
Registered
903 Posts
Glad I could be of help, Fastlane. I'll be installing the oil cooler within the next week or so and I'll update that thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.