V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have only been riding about three years. My Road King is my first time ever being on a bike. Guess I wasn't traveling in the right circles. Have ridden it to Daytona twice and Sturgis 3 times as well as all over the Southwest. Moving soon to Upstate NY, so I guess my riding time will be somewhat restricted. Found my way here thru a dear lady friend whom I hope someday to meet and give the biggest hug she's ever had, lol.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if I knew how to post a pic to a web site and get a url for it, I could. But I'm puter ignert, lol.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Mustang, it's a pleasure to have you here. I hope you will enjoy this forum as much as we do. It would be nice to see a pic of that RK if you get the chance. Thanks for joining us and looking forward to your posts.

Later,

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Mustang....you can upload a picture in the picture gallery right off of your computer. If you need any help we will be glad to help ya. Look around in the gallery and press upload and give it a try. Any problems let us know.

Later,

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Oh, what a sweetie you are! Welcome aboard, Stang! Do what Fifth said - when you go to post, way down at the bottom there is a place to browse and attach a file from your computer. I know for a fact that you have some great pics!:D

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard, mustangNM!

You've come to the right place to share your passion,glad you joined us.

Lookin' forwrd to hearing from ya!
guido

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just one question, actually a million, but one for now. How many posts does it take before one is no longer an FNG; and yes I know what it means, retired military, lol.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Mustang, it takes 30 posts to bring you out of that FNG. It was started just as a jesture of fun and flexability by DP at request from an early member when we all had no more than a few posts. If you really would like to change it to something else I don't think anyone would mind and I think it still can be changed in your personal profile somewhere. Cool bike you got there...I know I'd be proud of it.

Later,

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't mind being an FNG for a while, I'll just stick close to one of the old timers til I learn the ropes, how about you Deb? :D

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
mustangNM,

Welcome to the site. Come backwith more pics and or comments. There is all ways something good to say about H.D.'s

Ride Safe.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
mustangNM said:
Have only been riding about three years. My Road King is my first time ever being on a bike. Guess I wasn't traveling in the right circles. Have ridden it to Daytona twice and Sturgis 3 times as well as all over the Southwest. Moving soon to Upstate NY, so I guess my riding time will be somewhat restricted. Found my way here thru a dear lady friend whom I hope someday to meet and give the biggest hug she's ever had, lol.

oh GAG!!!!!!!!!! quit sucking up:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Mustang

Hey Mustang ; Quite of few, of the old gang is here...Nice looking bike you got there....Catch you later...HOG:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Mustang

Hey Mustang ; Quite of few, of the old gang is here...Nice looking bike you got there....Catch you later...HOG:cool:

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awww, Gin, you don't have to call me God anymore. We've known each other long enough now. You can just call me Stang. :rolleyes: I did have a nightmare with you in it tho. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts