V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiss my ass!

RIGHT NOW I AM ONE MAD ************!

I just had my dealers competition run a search and they came up with 1O states that have the fucking part. I can have the son of a ***** by Tuesday.

When I called up my dealer, ( 2 minutes ago ) I asked if they did a dealership search. I got the biggest song and dance I ever heard. I told em they had until 9:00 a motherfiuckin Oclock in the morning to tell me something good.

One way or the other, I am getting that fuckin fork. I told the fucking Manager that if he could not find it by 9:00, then I was rippin his off his 01 Roadking and THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO TO STOP ME! I reminded him that one call and he would be a "PatchWork Quilt" come Sundown.

**** THIS **** AND THE CHEAP ASSED VODKA THAT MADE ME SAY IT!

WTF happened to PRIDE, HONOR, MANHOOD, BROTHERHOOD???

I'm a lot of things, but STUPID ain't one of em. When someone treats me like they think I'm stupid, then Their Fucking Liver Will Be On My Plate. Served with a Fine Napa Valley Cabernet I think would be nice. I am particularily partial to the 1997 from The Point Reyes Vinyards. Room Temp with a nice Cheese from Holland. ( Man I need to get laid! )

Nevermind, I will **** this punk in the morning.

Thanks for the vent!

Regards

Motherfuckin ME!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
A fellow of your stature should really stick to Stoli. :D

ps, see other post, found it after the page refreshed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts