V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you have any pics of a night train with apes
after we talked about it i went to the harley shop and thay held a set of
16 inch apes to an all black train on top of them tall risers it actually felt pritty good i would have to have them black powder coated... but does anyone have a pic of a train with apes ...

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Here is a couple from the wild1 web site with a 10" ape with the stock 6" riser. http://www.wild1inc.com/wo515.html. Personally, I don't like it with the 6" riser. Just looks wierd. I haven't decided yet on what height bars I'm going to go with, but the risers will be 1.5". When I switch, I'll post up some pics. There is also a pic of one members NT with black apes in the Night Train discussion thread. Its somewhere in there.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
not petrock, but here goes an 05 nightrain with cyclesmith's....and fatboy risers.......

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
TXCHOP said:
not petrock, but here goes an 05 nightrain with cyclesmith's....and fatboy risers.......
Nice bike. Is it yours? Any more pics? Tried to find the cyclesmith's web site but couldn't. Looking for some dimensions etc...

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
http://www.cyclesmiths.com/ is the website. And no sorry its not my bike, but i wish it was. It is my buddies bike but he is more like my brother. I am in the process of helping him design/build it. He is doing is a set of ego trip wheels/rotors/sprocket and will be going 98/cams/heads in the summer and much more....will post pics when i can.....Cyclesmiths are a great handlebar, i have used them 4 times now on all different bike... I love their shape. To me, they are the most comfy bars out there.....

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey petrock your right it looks dumb with the 6 inch risers i owuld go with the outlaw 19's wiht the 1.5 riser i think i just might for 186 bucks not bad
i need them black powder coated though night trains look pritty good with apes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts