V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw your black Train at the dealer in Rome yesterday.
She is a beaute man!
If I was you I would put a chair in the shop and would sit there lookin' at it all day.
When are you gettin' her home?

Great bike!
Ciao

·
Registered
381 Posts
94c4

Thnaks1 have they finished all the installatiion of the extras? the fork sliders, wide tire and all?

I just got back from Florida last night and am here in the office, I won't be able to get by the dealer till tomorrow. I haven't seen my baby for a long time, though I did travel with pictures so i could look at her every night!

Bought some more bits and pieces to add to her, a flame shifter rod, leather skull tank strip, axel bolt covers and a hot topers engine/tranny black bolt covers, ... I shall drop those off at the dealer tomorrow.

Took the MSF driving course while in Florida, very good course. I am than off again back to the States Friday, won't get to bring the Train home till I am back in early January -I can't wait!

Thanks for looking in on her

later

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nite,

Fork sliders were still stock on Thursday.
Couldn't see the rear tire well as she is parked with rear to the wall in a line of other bikes.

Really cute and with all the extras she will look the business!

You'll be smiling a lot when you'll take it home.

Ciao

·
Registered
381 Posts
94c4

Saw her last night. she was up on the rack, tire finished, forks finished, shifter on, grips on, tank strip on, just doing some cutting on the luggae rack to accomadate a mini sisy bar. If I was going state side tomorrow i could be riding next week. DAMN!

agurri e buone anno

·
Registered
381 Posts
oooops, that should read If i was not going to the States

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buon Anno anche a te!

I shall be coming to Rome again in January and I will be checkin' out the shop again.
Maybe we could have a quick espresso then!

Ciao

·
Registered
381 Posts
great idea. I shall be back here January 7. Hopefully on my Train January 8! won't be online much in between. drop me a line before you come down [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts