V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Another noob. Like the site - only been looking around for a few minutes and I already found some info I have been looking for. Here's a little about me. I am 19 years old and enjoy riding My 2001 black Sportster 883. Had it for just over a year now, and the warranty is gone - yeeha. Diggin into the engine now. Bike started out basic but now have about 2k in chrome on the bike... Progresive shocks and lowering kit (lower than a hugger now). cam covers, pipes, oil cooler, oil res \, sprocket cover, and lots of other goodies. This is my first bike - was a sidewalk commando for a while though. Starting my 1200cc conversion - got my pistons, looking at Cams, and cyllinders are being bored. Almost there. Next big project is a Kandy Brandywine paint job and a stretch tank. - been saving all summer! I really like my bike even though its a **gasp** Sportster. Thanks for listening and hello to you!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:D Welcome Ehrgeiz! Enjoy the boards, its great you've discoverd the vast info posted here. You'll also find a great bunch with a warped sence of humor. So put on your smile and post often.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the humor is warped then Ill fit right in nice and comfotable. :Dhahha. Glad its pretty laid back in here, unlike many other forums....

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
hogg831 said:
:D Welcome Ehrgeiz! Enjoy the boards, its great you've discoverd the vast info posted here. You'll also find a great bunch with a warped sence of humor. So put on your smile and post often.
What are you saying(in as straight a face as possible) hogg831 ??

I resemble that remark, Oh I almost forgot, Welcome Ehrgeiz and enjoy and post often. There are some very knowledgable people here eager to share(more than their knowledge). Don't think it is just a sportster, it's just different and it's yours, no apologies !! Lower than an 883, do you scrape in the corners ??

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
You've been busy. Keep up the good work. You'll admire more and more. Welcome to the site. Carrie

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
There are a Lot of Good People Here

Ehrgeiz,

The H/D Forum has a lot of really great members. dp, the moderators and the members are all proud that you recognize that this site is special. We try to respect each other here. Respect goes a long way....

You're welcome to post in any forum. The Sportster forum may have special appeal to you.

Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TheAlien,
Nope no dragging in the corners thankfully... Ill post some pics here soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the Forum. It's a great place to hange when it's to cold to ride. Good people here and lots of information.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the form Ehrgeiz,

HAHA yes you did jump right into that bike, glad this form is helpful but it's all about the people that's here, they will go the extra mile for you, great group. Enjoy and glad you found us.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts