V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might want to open up the garage door and uncover the bike and leave the door up awhile. Weather is just right for condensation all over, like mine. Chrome looks like brushed aluminum at the moment.
Don't want to discuss, just remind.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If'n ya' don't know, ya' ain't one.
Someone from Indiana, it's a state somewhat north of Queensland.

·
90 FXRS LOWRIDER
553 Posts
MegaGlide said:
Might want to open up the garage door and uncover the bike and leave the door up awhile. Weather is just right for condensation all over, like mine. Chrome looks like brushed aluminum at the moment.
Don't want to discuss, just remind.[/QU

same here in IL.....very damp and warm. perfect condensation weather.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is everyone else in my state annoying?
That would mean either I am an atypical Hoosier or that I too am, uh, no, wait a minnit...

·
Registered
529 Posts
I am not a Hoosier but I lived 10 miles from the state line at one time. Now it is 20 miles and I only know you are there if the wind is blowing just right.:sofa: I live about fourty miles from the Fort.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
We've got more condensation than a set of marathon runners balls here. It's so foggy you can barely see your own front yard from the window.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Don't know where mega rides but in Indiana Hendricks, Morgan, Monroe and Brown counties have hills and curves galore.

Rapid One
2005 Fat Boy
Stage One
V & H Shortshots
HD Beach Bars
Nostalgia Windshield
QD Backrest for hot little wife

"When in doubt, Gas it. It won't help but it ends the suspense."

·
Terrorists suck!
647 Posts
As does Southern Indiana -:whistle: Harrison, Floyd, Clark and Jefferson counties, Some compare it to riding around the Gatlinburg, TN area.

Rapid One said:
Don't know where mega rides but in Indiana Hendricks, Morgan, Monroe and Brown counties have hills and curves galore.

Rapid One
2005 Fat Boy
Stage One
V & H Shortshots
HD Beach Bars
Nostalgia Windshield
QD Backrest for hot little wife

"When in doubt, Gas it. It won't help but it ends the suspense."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts