V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just tried to sign on, maybe it'll work...

When all else fails, ride!!!

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FATVETTE said:
Carrie, why are you a pissed off Hoosier???
Them IU basketball players and the story line is really pissing me off. They started out with a good year and now they finish poorly and look'n for a new coach...

:beatdh:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Carrie said:
Them IU basketball players and the story line is really pissing me off. They started out with a good year and now they finish poorly and look'n for a new coach...

:beatdh:
Thats what I thought. At least they are doing better then Purdue.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I know there is more that 5 Hoosiers out there! Yeah, I know, you have to sign up, but there's not much to it. Plus, Myspace.com is addictive. You see alot of freaks on the site and the scary part: they could be your neighbor!

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Carrie-

You're Hot! :D

I live in Indy and while I'm not into the group riding thing, my partner and I play every Wednesday night at Champps, located at the Keystone at the crossing. I usually ride my bike to work on nice days.

So, if you're ever in the neighborhood, stop by and let me buy you a beer, or three! :)

David

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nazzdak said:
Carrie-

You're Hot! :D

I live in Indy and while I'm not into the group riding thing, my partner and I play every Wednesday night at Champps, located at the Keystone at the crossing. I usually ride my bike to work on nice days.

So, if you're ever in the neighborhood, stop by and let me buy you a beer, or three! :)

David
David, thanks :) ! I know where Champs is at! I was there about a month ago, twice! That place is awesome! Sounds like a bike ride to Champs this year! :cheers:

·
Registered
394 Posts
If y'all decide to make an "organized" meet at Champs, give me hollar. i haven't been to Champs since they moved. They used to be up on Allisonville & 96th street. I practically lived in there since it was with in walking distance of the apt I was living in at the time...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts