V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your VROD looks superb, a real bad a$$ ride! I've followed all of your transformation here and on Bub's. Only one thing, you guys in Germany need to do something about the size of the license plates for motorcycles, looks like a damn billboard back there. Couldn't you like fold that thing up 3 or 4 times then reinstall it? Or maybe mount it under the engine as a skid pan? But you did a great job on her.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry guys, i hit the wrong damn button while posting this reply. Oh well.......

I guess its too early in the morning for me to type/think.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Polizzio,

A solution to the time issue is moving to Europe - 07.38 for you is 13.38 for me, i.e. less tired and fewer hours to hang in the office before I can go back out and spank all other bikers with the mean machine!

·
Registered
150 Posts
...and by the way - Holli's bike f..ng rules! It is such a great piece of inspiration and it has been very fun to follow the development!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Yeah holli thanks again for the chance to watch the transformation from start to finish!

Is there any chance you could give us an insight on the co$t of the project so far??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts