V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY HIPPO

WHAT IS I.H.R. I AM NEW TO THIS SIGHT, I HAVE ENJOYED READING YOUR COMMENTS, IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE RIGHT ON, ON EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE SEEN. I HAVE BEEN RIDING HARLEYS FOR 47 YEARS, I'M A OLD FART BUT I CAN STILL GET IT UP. ME AND THE OLD LADY RIDE A 96 ELEDTRAGLIDE CLASSIC 86,000 MILES AND THE HEADS HAVENT BEEN OFF YET, AND SHE DOESN'T BURN A DROP OF OIL . GOING ON A TRIP THIS WEEKEND TO, BELIEVE IT OR NOT STURGIS MISS. ABOUT 600 MILES ROUND TRIP. I CANT SAY THAT I HAVE SEEN IT ALL, BUT I HAVE RIDDEN IT ALL, SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A WIND BAG BUT I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE. BACK TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION, WHAT IS I.H.R. THANKS

BAGGER MAN

·
old timer
516 Posts
Bill,

You keep the shiny side up. I am preparing for a cross country trip. A coast to coast run of about 7000 miles.

JimmyK, Hippo , myself and a couple of others will be finishing off the trip with a canyon ride through Arizona and Utah.

I think 96 was the best year that Harley made, I have a 96 Fatboy that runs like a striped-assed ape. Never gives me trouble except for once I had a battery die while out on a run.

Good luck and enjoy the trip to Sturgis (Miss.)

manny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts