V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK ladies:

I decided to drop by, unannounced again. To try and lighten things up in this neck of the woods.

I thought we could get the party started here again. With the weather getting cold, we all have more time to socialize and have fun.

Last time I was here I drank all your beer, left the ash trays full, a large stain on your driveway, skid marks on the road and the toilet seat up. for that I apologize.

Some of the boys and I worked on a bike out front and the neighbor called the cops....turns out that some of the guests were indeed cops so we ducked the punch.

From what I can recall of the evening, we had a great time. I woke up with a lamp shade on my head. Sorry about the fight. The guy said Harleys suck so you know the boys had to school him.

The pool games were fun and the poker game even better.

I was thinking, with all the new guys to the team these last few weeks, we could all stop over here for a few beers and a few games of pool...

It's up to you ladies. If you have the time, we have the beer.

·
Jersey Girl, Forever
1,906 Posts
I'm always up for a good party....the weather is staying nice here in northern NJ, so maybe we can take it outside for a bit, as long as we keep the music down, I'm sure it won't be a problem...

don't feel much like fixin up the hair, so I am going to just put on a doo-rag

·
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your hair looks great and yes someone said party.

·
1,336 Posts
P 0 P E Y E said:
Your hair looks great and yes someone said party.
Plus she has pretty eyes and "I will kick your ass look". Nice picture, nothing more applealing then a women on a Harley

·
1,336 Posts
Ginger I like your thong. I have one just like it.

·
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see some activity here.....Hey let's get those Australia guys to stop in and I will buy them a beer. They might bring that white football.

·
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a wholesome thread. The subject matter went from beer to thongs in one key stroke.

Aren't we supposed to play a few rounds of strip poker or at least open a few beers before we start talking thongs?

I like the direction this thread is headed. It may end up being moved to the grown up section like dshooter's avatar thread if were lucky.

·
Jersey Girl, Forever
1,906 Posts
Jonas said:
Plus she has pretty eyes and "I will kick your ass look". Nice picture, nothing more applealing then a women on a Harley

thank you...

ya have to watch out fofr us Jersey girls! :sofa:

·
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK.....New guys. Post up and see if we can get the ladies to join in.

·
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW........Just me here.

Ask the world to dance.....and I dancing with my self...

Dancing with myself...oh oh......

or

Turning Japanise....I think I am turning Japaneize....I really thinks so.......

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
?prty: ............"If you can't find a partner use a wooden chair...Lets rock every body lets rock"
Hey Popeye let's spike the punch and get this party started man.:banana:

·
CMA-er
973 Posts
I'm here. You guys have a good Thanksgiving? We had my hubby's family here... most are great, just one "talker" (I'm sure you know what they do to a group! :sofa: )

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
Had a decent turkey day, thanks Martha. I like toying with the "talkers". Sadly, most of the time their brains are too interconnected with their tongues to engage their ears.

Popeye - that ain't spinach. If you get the giggles and an irresistible urge to eat all of the Doritos on the snack rack, sit down and have a soft drink, I'll listen to your babbling as long as I can.

Anybody up for a game of 8 ball?

And Baldy, the next time you come in and don't bring the Cooper's pale ale, we're gonna force you to drink a Miller Lite.

·
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had a great turkey day too.

It was at my place. My Sister in law managed to get fully looped on wine every one else did great.

I managed to have a 1 hour debate with my freshman college son about house rules and underage drinking. Under 21 means no as in N. O.

On the one hand " I am an adult" on the other hand, " Can I borrow the car? Mom, Please do my laundry that I brought home from college and dad, my checking account at school......................HUMBUG

1 - 20 of 53 Posts