V-Twin Forum banner

hey girls what do you think about this picture....

2K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  deb93fxlr 
#1 ·
Hey deb and ginger... here's one for ya... damn ...I wish he'd show up to my house.... !! he's does it for me!! sexy MF..... !!!!

#6 ·
john mellencamp has been the main man for wayyyyyyy many years. noone can replace him in my book. went to see him in concert back in 99 i believe. best concert i have been to FOREVER. he can sure dance. hmmmm, wonder if he dances nice nekked too!!!!!!!!!!:p

#16 ·
Hey Ladies, My Bride and I have been big fans of JM since he was known as Cougar back when we dated in 1980. We have most of his music, on cassette no doubt. Our favorite is, "Cherrybomb", a song that reflects our lives, which I sing to her at Karaoke. Yeah, paint me a sentimental bastard!:D Another favorite of mine is, "To MG, Wherever You Are"

#17 ·
fourhour said:
Hey Ladies, My Bride and I have been big fans of JM since he was known as Cougar back when we dated in 1980. We have most of his music, on cassette no doubt. Our favorite is, "Cherrybomb", a song that reflects our lives, which I sing to her at Karaoke. Yeah, paint me a sentimental bastard!:D Another favorite of mine is, "To MG, Wherever You Are"

hey fourhour, that song (to mg where ever you are ) is soooooo wonderful.......one of my favs off that album is .......ain't even done with the night......what a excellent CD

#20 ·
Hey td... Some how I missed this picture you posted... !!! oh that was last week ..when I was running wild... and ran away from home... and was M.I.A for a few days.. Damn... think if I asked santa for HIM... I'd get my wish.... I"ve been a nice..sweet girl this whole Year......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.