V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,415 Posts
She's jokes kidding....

JimmyK, I'm reasonably certain that harleygirl64 is joking. She's got her own weird sense of humor. I'm seeing it come out in her posts in other threads.

:D

I think I've figured out that she's not asking or suggesting to be taken literally. She's telling us in this thread what she'd do in her dreams to that repairshop jerk. We've all had thoughts about what we'd do to bla bla bla if..... We don't act upon the thoughts.

I had Lisa (huckelberry1) read the thread to see if I misread what harleygirl64 was "saying". Lisa said she that all of us feel intense anger and have fantasies about getting back at someone. Lisa said those fantasies make us feel better--you never intend to do them. They are just fantasies. I agree. I think harleygirl64 would agree. Although she might dream about making that call, she wouldn't.

· Premium Member
3,415 Posts
No Problem

harleygirl64 said:
Hi Every one..O.K let me clarify some stuff about this thread I started... 1st off) <snip>

I'm not sure Pasadeanajim how to take your comment (as being good or bad) about me having a weird sense of humor, I've had a lot of emotional crap piled upon me for many years.. alot of people controlling my life... and I'm trying find some peace and happiness within myself.... I now look to find the goodness and happiness in lifes situtations... as I have first hand experience in seeing life disappear in an instant... I don't mean to offend anyone... just trying to have a little fun... and I have really enjoyed talking to all of you... I've learned alot from all of you... and I'm finding out there are still good people in this world.. Thanks everyone... nice to see I have all of you doing alittle thinking! have a good one!
Having a weird sense of humor isnt' a bad thing for a biker. My colleagues are often accusing me of that. So I believe it is a good thing!:D

And yes, there are a lot of good people in the world. Many of them right here on the H/D Forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.