V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it time to say hello, i have been riding since i was 9 or so, bought first harley roughly 25 years ago, had several since(all shovels) till july now i have a 06 road king classic, not really impressed with it yet, lots of engine troubles. Long story short, i had to have a new engine put on at 1600 miles,now i am looking for mods to bump it up a little. I have been reading a lot of your posts, A wealth of infomation to be had. You guys a have a great thing going on here, glad you allowed me to be a part of it.
thanks to all

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
GrayRider said:
Welcome from Xenia, Bud.
(GR the official Ohio Greeter!)

btw you coming north this year?...(way up north, to Canukistan?)

gotta beer fer yah...or perhaps the buffalo bike blast in august) be a mini eyeball there again this coming summer..

oh yah welcome bud.....

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forums. Yes, your right, there is tons of information here, and if you can't find what your looking for in a search, ask away. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the forums. Sorry about your bad luck on the engine replacement at such a low mileage, but these are machines and unfortunately they do break from time to time.

Post up and enjoy.

:gun:

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
sonoffatboy said:
(GR the official Ohio Greeter!)

btw you coming north this year?...(way up north, to Canukistan?)

gotta beer fer yah...or perhaps the buffalo bike blast in august) be a mini eyeball there again this coming summer..

oh yah welcome bud.....
It's bound to happen sooner or later, Don.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome from Grove City. Did you get the scoot from Gover Harley? Been there several times. :chopper:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the land of V-Twin thunder and lightening.

Enjoy your say and post away.

·
1,336 Posts
budman2225 said:
Im from Piqua, 30 miles north of dayton
Wwelcome
I grew up in West Milton, Oh. We use to eat at the "Spot" in Piqua almost every weekend. I remember my dad taking us to to the Harley dealer there, This had to be early to mid 70's. Cool town and glad to have you

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the spot has been gone for several years, now there is a drug store there. West Milton Eagles has a small bike club, I ride with them sometimes, good guys

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Hi and welcome.

I work in Grove City (looks like Longrider is here too!) but live in beautiful Fairfield county Ohio. If you haven't already...head down to the Hocking hills for some great riding.

See ya round.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts