V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay joined the forum without introducing myself. Guess I still have my bad yankee manners...LOL.

Been re-riding for about 2 years used to ride when younger. Then went through my Corvette phase along with having kids. Got a bug up the butt to start riding again and bought an 03 Superglide. Went on a few trips with momma who constantly whined about the seat couldnt seem to find the proper seat.

We borrowed my father in laws Heritage for a quick ride while in MI and all she did was rave about it. So come this past Christmas eve morning a knock on the door and theres a pickup with a brand new 06 Heritage in the back(quite the shock as I was told my Dyna was getting serviced as a present)

Yes we have been riding and actually I think it resparked our life at least thats my story and I am sticking to it!!!

·
ALOHA, marooned Doof
249 Posts
Aloha & Welcome to the forum.

holobach said:
So come this past Christmas eve morning a knock on the door and theres a pickup with a brand new 06 Heritage in the back.
Is there more room at the Inn. I am available for adoption...especially, if there a new ride when you go to the door.... Christmas, New Years, B'day, 4th of July....I am not picky... Any day a good day for a new ride.

Enjoy the Heritage.

Punky
'05 Ultra Classic
Smokey Gold & Vivid Black

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Road-Dawg said:
Is there more room at the Inn. I am available for adoption...especially, if there a new ride when you go to the door.... Christmas, New Years, B'day, 4th of July....I am not picky... Any day a good day for a new ride.

Enjoy the Heritage.

Punky
'05 Ultra Classic
Smokey Gold & Vivid Black

As long as you dont mind scrubbing the tubs and toilets doing a bit of babysitting and making the payments you are more than welcome...LOL

Already enjoying it and trying to figure out which pipes to put on her(the bike not momma)

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Hello fellow Georgian and welcome. Where in GA are you? I'm in Suwanee and also ride a Heritage and wouldn't trade it for anything, it's a great ride.

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I used to live in Acworth and will be moving to Newnan this spring.
Post often and ride safe.
Steve.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Congrats on the sparkle and the new bike. She is a keeper for sure.

Welcome to the forum you lucky dog.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Welcome aboard, always nice to see another Georgia rider , I live in Buford

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shutterbug said:
Hello fellow Georgian and welcome. Where in GA are you? I'm in Suwanee and also ride a Heritage and wouldn't trade it for anything, it's a great ride.

We sit our butts in Canton so just a short hop to the NW hills and twisties....

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats!! Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts