V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a report on those driving lights?

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
daposaspo said:
How about a report on those driving lights?
I forgot that I didn't give any feedback on the lights,,,,sorry about that.

Well, I am really impressed with them. They do light up the world. I had them adjusted a little high at first and was flashed occasionally by on- coming traffic so I aimed them down a little. I don't know if there is a difference in the reflector pattern of these fog lights verses the passing lights but these direct the light mostly down the road with very little wasted side light. When I turn them off it's amazing how dim the single headlight is by itself. I think it was worth the purchase for me and they do what I was wanting them to do; increased visibility for me and I am more visible in the day to others. I am even starting to like the way they look on the bike.

Thanks for reminding me,
FithGear:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always thought they looked good and now that I know you like them, I'll start saving so that I can get some after tax time.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hey guys,

I can't find the original thread that I started with the picture of my driving lights. I'm not sure if it's here or the program won't let me change the days at the bottom to bring it up. Any way, I got a lot of compliments on them and thought that I would post it again for those who wanted to see it.

By the way, how do you like my new signature? I hope it don't mess up any other references to my bike picture sig that it replaced. I just got tired of using it and this one looks bad to the bone. LOL

Later,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts