V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
JimmyK said:
Where at in Houston? I live in Spring.
Small world ain't it? I live on the south side. I45 at Scarsdale area in the Sageglen subdivision. Every street over this way is "Sage". We'll have to get together for a ride sometime.

Later,
Fifthgear

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell yea!

Ever get up to The Blue Door off 1488? Or Spring Tavern on Aldine Westfield? Or The Track Shack on Hardy? Or The LightHouse...... Oh oh! I am beginning to sound like a drunk huh? LOL!

We have a couple here so far in the area. DGuise is Darrell and lives off The River. Heritage is Jeff in The Woodlands.

Now the way I see it, the THREE of us should plan to hook up and bring some LIFE to this here board. Life is in the ride and when ya get some together who share it, the rest... is history!

JEFF, DARRELL, come on guys lets hook one up with the 5th Gear here!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jimmy, if you're waiting on me to go on a ride then you're driving backwards(as you usually are when I blast past you and your twin brother Darrell). 5th Gear, looking forward to riding with ya.
Have mercy on my forlorn brothers Jimmy and Darrell, they don't ride proper motorsickles. :D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
JimmyK said:
Hell yea!

Ever get up to The Blue Door off 1488? Or Spring Tavern on Aldine Westfield? Or The Track Shack on Hardy? Or The LightHouse...... Oh oh! I am beginning to sound like a drunk huh? LOL!

No, can't say that I have that I can remember.LOL! I have heard of the blue door though. I pretty much stay towards the south end of the big city for the most part. There is a little place out in the middle of nowhere called Cruisers that I stop in every now and then. Sometimes on Sundays they may have 200 bikes there with a band and sometimes charity bike shows. Another new place called Full Throttle Saloon south of me is biker friendly and puts on a feed(BBQ) sometimes. If this rain ever stops I'd like to check out your neck of the woods. I have 14 days off work a month but only two weekends. I spend alot of time during the week doing day rides like over to Louisiana to try my luck on the boats or Kinder or Marksville. My wife rides too, but her bike rarely comes off the battery charger in the winter. She does like the rallies and traveling in the summer though.

Yeah we'll have to hook up one day soon if the weather permits. Between the holiday season, the weather, and my work schedule, we'll just have to throw out some times and dates until one of them matches.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
heritage said:
5th Gear, looking forward to riding with ya.
Have mercy on my forlorn brothers Jimmy and Darrell, they don't ride proper motorsickles. :D
Damn Heritage, I'm not sure that I have a proper motorsickle either, but it's got two wheels and it's rear wheel drive. :D. You'll have to fill me in on the proper motorcycle when we go riding. For some reason I'm thinking that a proper one may be a Heritage softail. I guess I'll just have to wait to find out. lol

Later,
FifthGear

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey 5th,

darrell here, nice too see someone from the right side of town. I live on the San Jacinto River across from Highlands. (In the shadow of the San Jacinto Monument, The Birthplace of Tejas.) My business is in North Shore (near 1-10 & Uvalde) where I sometimes actually do graphics for the public that allow me to ride or make payments on my Proper Motorcycle. (2k FLHTC "Big Red.)

Don't listen to "The Rainbow Rider" (Jeffy) he is known far and wide as the Man-Who-Shaved-His-Ass in order to get closer to his Perverted Pimp Bike. Jimmy and I try to control his excesses when he is riding with us. He is a good brother to ride with as long as you don't mind riding 10mph under the speed limit and can stand the glare reflecting off his mirror-like scalp.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5th I can attest to the fact that Darrells statements are on target. ( All crap aside, both Jeff and Darrel are good people and the four of us should hook up.)

I am cool with coming down y'alls way if that's what it takes. I ride in from The Woodlands to Downtown on Smith every Monday through Friday. ( YEP including today in all the wet cold crap we have lately.)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dgiese said:

Me too! :D

Damn Jimmy, bet your skoot ain't spotless today.

LOL! Hell no! Got soaked on the way home yesterday and stck it in the garage as is. Went out this morning and it looked like ****! LOL! So I got back on it and let the rain rinse it off some. When it stops rainin I'll clean it. Until then, I'll just ride it and see how filty I can get it.

I ordered the Liqui-Tek bucket so when it gets here I will do the once a year strip and all. In the mean time, the rubber is good and the brakes are fair so "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, I ride to work ya know?"

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jimmy, I can fix that scuz look on your bike. I'll just blast past you like I always do and tear the paint off of it again!! The last time I did that to Darrell it turned that bus he drives into a Sportster. LMFAO!!!!!
5th Gear, watch out for what these guys say, especially Hippo. These poor guys have been Softail deprived their whole lives. I'm afraid they are at a breaking point now. It won't be pretty when they let go since they'll all head down to the nearest Honda shop to buy bright yellow Goldwings. LOLLOL!! Perverts!! :eek:
Later

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dgiese said:
The discerning reader will note he did not deny any allegations...
Hell bro! That would be suicide, what with some of the pics you have of our beloved Jeff.

Feel free to share em here. Hint hint! LOL

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Better Softail deprived then Softtail deprived. The former can be overcome easily with the simple act of riding a proper motorcycle, the latter apparently causes delusional symphtoms much more serious then we originally thought.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts