V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're enjoying record breaking warm temperatures. It's in the mid '70's for about the 6th straight day! Riders are out in droves! It's unfrigginbelievable! If this is global warming, I'm all for it!
Just thought you'd like to know.
Merry Christmas and best wishes to all of you!
:clap:

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Well, there's snow on the ground here (Eastern Upstate Zoo York), but the roads are dry for the most part..... I actually saw someone one a BMW cycle this afternoon! Shocked the [heck] out of me!! :blink: So there are folks riding up here, but only the foolish and the very brave (I'm neither)....of course they're so heavily dressed they can barely move.....

·
Registered
934 Posts
50's tomorrow here in Jersey, I'll be out and about. So pbbbbttt to you Californians. :D

darrell

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
As much I love bike riding, thats not enough to get me to move to California. Wouldn't get to enjoy the weather anyways, sure I would get arrested for something.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Local 6 O'Clock news had video of Santa snuggling up to some bikini clad babes on Cocoa Beach today. ?prty:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
The delinquents are getting in the wind today...mid 50's...almost perfect...

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
going to be 50 here today, too...but i don't know if the packed ice on about 100' of my driveway will be melted. plus, all the rural roads around here have been covered with anti-skid, which is crushed slag. need a good rain to wash it off the roads.
I was at the dealer where i bought my bike the other day(yep, another 20% coupon in the mail) & a guy was picking up his anniversary ultra they installed the training wheel kit on. I see the Pgh. police got rid of their trikes and had these kits installed on their bikes for winter.

To all those out riding today...A safe ride...Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
May you have to tie up your boat in Idaho. And Merry Christmas to you also.

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
berserker said:
As much I love bike riding, thats not enough to get me to move to California. Wouldn't get to enjoy the weather anyways, sure I would get arrested for something.
If you can't get arrested for it somewhere else, it's not illegal here. Come on over! We need your tax dollars to support out welfare state! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cold weather rider

Just brought my brand new (to me) 05' electra glide classic home this past tuesday. About a 40 minute ride. Outside temp.was 21 degrees with a wind chill factor of 9 degrees. What a ride home!!!!! Fingers were the only thing cold though. I live in southern part of Ohio, no snow just cold and I love to ride year round when I can.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
05gliderider said:
Just brought my brand new (to me) 05' electra glide classic home this past tuesday. About a 40 minute ride. Outside temp.was 21 degrees with a wind chill factor of 9 degrees. What a ride home!!!!! Fingers were the only thing cold though. I live in southern part of Ohio, no snow just cold and I love to ride year round when I can.

Atta boy!

Riding in the cold is simply a matter of putting enough layers on.

Post a pic of yer scooter when you get the chance. And don't forget to introduce yerself by posting in the "My Story, the Beginning" forum.

Welcome aboard!

regards,

wyo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts