V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a challenge for y'all.
I bet I can get a pic posted of "April the parts goddess" from Wabash Valley H-D in Terre Haute, IN before youse guys can get one posted of Korin.
Either way, we both win, eh?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Y2K King said:
now i know what happened to my second ex.:woohoo:
Very scarey....
How you liking those Ga. Mountains?
I used to ride my old Moto Guzzi El Dorado all over north Georgia back in the 70's....was a blast.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
MegaGlide said:
I bet I can get a pic posted of "April the parts goddess" from Wabash Valley H-D in Terre Haute, IN before youse guys can get one posted of Korin.

First, Korin, now April the parts goddess...^rolleyez^

VAPORBABES I tell ya.... :yes:

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
I cannot open you j-peg. For all I know you've sent your MIL in for a 'make-over.' Either that or you photo-shopped your own pic on top of a lingerie model.

How do I know this is the real stuff? I never bought the 'scratch and sniff' upgrade for my lap-top...

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, Tourist, as yet there is no pic of the mythical Korin.
Challenge still stands.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:duh?: :blink:

·
Registered
515 Posts
The Tourist said:
I cannot open you j-peg. For all I know you've sent your MIL in for a 'make-over.' Either that or you photo-shopped your own pic on top of a lingerie model.

How do I know this is the real stuff? I never bought the 'scratch and sniff' upgrade for my lap-top...
Oh well, I thought this would of flushed a "Korin" pic out...:hmmm:

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
MegaGlide said:
When you do, get her to hold a sign in front of her that says,
"April" so we'll know she's not a fake. :whistle:

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I sure hope I'm not gonna be disappointed when the picture of Korin is FINALLY posted, you guys have built her up for months, she better really be something special!!

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Originally posted by adlerx
I sure hope I'm not gonna be disappointed when the picture of Korin is FINALLY posted, you guys have built her up for months, she better really be something special!!
Okay, this has gotten to be one of those urban legend things. Korin, or Korrin (not sure how it's spelled, but she pronounces it Kuh-RIN, accent on the second syllable) is a real person. I've met her. She's blonde and pretty, and she doesn't want her picture posted on an Internet forum. I know because I asked her. The Tourist addressed this in another post. Let it go. She's a pretty girl who sells motorclothes and does a damn fine job of it. And she has no interest in having guys taking pot shots at whether she's "hot" or not.

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
...and even if computers had not been invented, she wouldn't give a photo to MadCity on a bet...

However, she is a 'sharpener groupie' and tells me everything.

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
MadCity said:
Okay, this has gotten to be one of those urban legend things. Korin, or Korrin (not sure how it's spelled, but she pronounces it Kuh-RIN, accent on the second syllable) is a real person. I've met her. She's blonde and pretty, .
How do we know you are real.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, well, somebody's gotta be posting that stuff, sure.
Have you looked at that picture, though?
NO WAY that's an actual person.

·
Banned
4,121 Posts
MegaGlide said:
Yeah, well, somebody's gotta be posting that stuff, sure.
Have you looked at that picture, though?
NO WAY that's an actual person.
Really? I always thought of MadCity's avatar as the archetypical (look it up ya heathens ... yeah, you can look up heathens too ...) photo of a VTF member ... aging, eyes bulging (prob'ly stomach too...), overly hairy and both hands firmly grasping his phallus while cruisin' the net ... :dry:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts