V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.Cen. Mich here the forum is great thing!Myself partial to old iron my long miler 58 pan bobber been the same for 30 yr.And its been bout every color I didnt really hate.Anybody thru Bronson we got dam cold beer and good people!Sturgis Mi. toy run is in Sept.over 7000 bikes 2 yr ago.15 bikes first yr 23 yr later over 7000.To all the bros and sisters readin ride and live like the Hell Dog is on your trail!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Welcome from a Michigander

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
countershaft said:
So.Cen. Mich here the forum is great thing!Myself partial to old iron my long miler 58 pan bobber been the same for 30 yr.And its been bout every color I didnt really hate.Anybody thru Bronson we got dam cold beer and good people!Sturgis Mi. toy run is in Sept.over 7000 bikes 2 yr ago.15 bikes first yr 23 yr later over 7000.To all the bros and sisters readin ride and live like the Hell Dog is on your trail!
Now why didn't you write this yesterday? Did you know I was going to be driving through Bronson and Sturgis? Even stopped at Hamlin's HD.

Anyways, welcome to the forum.

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum ...

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Would love to see some pics of the 58. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
welcome and enjoy. I'm sure you bring plenty of knowledge of these scooters here with you.

Good luck and ride safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts