V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode mini bikes when I was a kid first ride was around the front yard throttle hung wide open rode it till it ran out of gas Been riding since.... Joined navy had a few sportsters retired now I ride a 85 FXRS (baby blue) if i ever get my kid thru school and collage I am looking for a 59 panhead to build thats all for now folks.....

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,freebird21!

Thanks for the intro,I noticed you've posted before,so you know what a great thing we've got going here.

'59 Pan,huh?YYooowwwzzzaaa,sounds good to me!!

Enjoy the forum.
guido

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome freebird21 ! Gosh I remember the first mini bike my Dad made for me and my brothers, it was a home-made special with spring shocks on the fork and the seat. I sure wish I had a picture of it -- real good memory.
Thank you for your service !

Hope you get your dream bike

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck on the Panhead. Thanks for the service. I'm active duty Army. My best friend's in Norfolk in the Navy. Enjoy. J.T.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome aboard! My OM is into Panheads, he has a 1950 that got taken out in the middle of summer, broke the lifter. He didn't fix it right away because he also has an 86 heritage, so he wasn't out a bike and was going to tear the Pan down this winter anyway for a redo. Plans have changed now, he just got one hell of a deal on another 1950 Panhead engine and tranny, He's going to make a chopper out of this one. I told him he should put the other one back to original.

So, what are your plans for the 59 when you get it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts