V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't mean to be difficult here. I don't mean to flame. I don't want you all to think any less of me at all, because I really like this site. Got just one thing to say:

There are so many forums here it makes my head spin!

Golly, I would rather just see a general forum and MAYBE a couple others. A FFA rant forum would be nice. Maybe the events and classifieds should stay separate, but I think almost everything else could go into the general talk forum. This vbulletin is kinda clunky in respect that after you post, it takes you back to its post instead of back to the forum you were posting to. You have to click on the forum you want to go to again to reload and read other threads. Clunky.

Well this is just my 2 cents. I could see if this site had 20 million hits a day, the necessity to separate them all, but we really are just a community looking for friendly advice and cameraderie of people with similar interests.

But all in all, this site is pretty good. I can tell I'll be here a while!

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Thanks

Appreciate your candor....TRUST ME, we are looking at ways to "trim the fat" so that the site is easily manueverable.

The site is broken up in many different forums to add uniqueness. We are trying to be different than other sites. Some folks don't want to read whats going on in other threads/forums. You can tell this by the THREAD VIEWS. So, we have left it up to the readers to decide on what they want to read and what they want to skip through.

We are looking at ways to try and clean up the place a bit. Thanks for your feedback and support.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts