V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here she is ... just had the pipes put on... I'll bring it home tomm... if no rain...

·
Registered
146 Posts
My first time here. Like the motorcycle. I have a 2002 Heritage Softtail Classic, also, Mint/Blue. I absolutely love it, it is my first street motorcycle. I have been riding since April of this year. Great freedom. Jacque (Texas)

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Lookin good kiddo!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have the same bike on the way.........really wrestling with deciding between the staggered vs. long V&H Big Shots. Looks like you went with the staggered (maybe they are Pythons?).......how did you decide and gives us you impression once you've fired it up!

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
OMG !!!!! that thing is beautiful, Diane the X-OM is gonna sh*t!! those pipes are fantastic!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lets see... Dean... ya that missing seat just might hurt my ass... Rusty Knight ... I never sleep well at night... cause I'm thinking about you.... Street rod... It took me along time to decide on the V& h big shot staggereds.... I've looked all over for a heritage with those pipes on and no one had one... mostly fatboys... why I choose....I loved the looks of them... and even did a little cut and paste deal.. on a picture... The stealer said as far as he knew... My bike is the 1st time they have put those on any bike at the shop... Every one has the long shots... I want to be different... and the looks... Love it... I was thrilled when I walked in and saw the bike and pipes... I've heard they are Loud.... SCHWEETTTTT...... And DJW.... I'm going to hear absolute hell from the ex-O.M .... he does not know I bought the bike.... It's not gonna be good.... ! Thank god he's 3 hours away!!!!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya never know Dean... I'm afraid to tell him...I just don't know how to break the news... Thank god my 3.5 year old can't talk very well... My girl ... she's god my back!! She's gonna be mommy's harley baby ... ready to ride...

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nah... I don't think too many would be interested... might get tired of hearing me whine... but I don't b**ch a whole lot!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts