V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Big Dog Bulldog and I would like to change the tank to a stretched fatbob tank but I do not know what year HD if any will fit or even a custom one. I also want to change the front fender to one that is for a 21" wheel. I currently have a 19" front wheel.

I have searched endlessly for a forum or website that favors Big Dog applications but I have had No luck.

If anyone knows what I need or where I can look to find the info, I would really appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts