V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i took off my speedo a few months ago i did a wiring diagram of where each wire hooks into the plug on the back of speedo. with x-mas and the time passed i can't find it. the service manual isn't specific as i can tell?? anyone have an idea or know which go where. just to clairify its the plug directly into the speedo that is shared with the trip meter reset button. huge thanks in advance

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when i removed the speedo i had to remove the wires from the clip to feed them out of the 1/2" hole in the back of speedo. the glass face was broken which sucks while riding. new speedo was like 275.00 so it took a while to save up for. now my original locations of where each wire feeds into the clip are lost, have the clip and wires just don't know which wires go where. it is the small black clip in a clear snap lock that plugs directly into the back/underside of the speedo.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
OK, I only have 2 options.

#1 get a manual or find out from someone elese.
#2 I take off my windsheild and take apart my speedo to find out. Thing is I JUST did that. Had I known your delemma I would have the wire aragenment for you..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got the manual but i can't find the order of connections.
don't bother taking apart yours but thanks for the offer, i may try to take you up in it in the future depending on responses though

·
Registered
875 Posts
would a picture of mine help?

·
Registered
875 Posts
give me 1/2 an hour

·
Registered
875 Posts
hope these help

·
Registered
875 Posts
heres the other side

·
Registered
875 Posts
sh1t

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THAAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKKK YYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
875 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
thats what this board is all about.............................

1 - 15 of 15 Posts