V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all ,

Sorry for the repost, but I am trying to get some help with this.

HELP ME PLEASE!! I didn't know where to post this, so please forgive me.

I am looking for the kindness of others here. I used to have about 15 years of Harley Davidson Motor Company bike catalogs. Sadly, the Ex-OL has them now. Or maybe the dump does by now for all I know. LOL

I was hoping anyone would know where I can find past or does anyone have any 'extra' pre 2002 catalogs? Any and all years would be terrific. I would be willing to pay to have these. Condition isn't that important as long as they are not really tattered and all the pages are intact. If you know where I can get or if you have multiple years, that's great!! I have searched eBay, with little success.

Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Thanking everyone in advance.

Peace,

Ross

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JimmyK said:
Sorry. Hey! I have some old Watchtowers you can have! They are packed full a crap, each and every issue. HOLD IT! WAIY A MINUTE!
http://www.slonet.org/~rloomis/acafe8.wav

Damn! I hate when that happens!
Thanks Jimmy.

I'm also looking for the Harley MoCo Motorcycle catalogs from years past.

Any help of finding them would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
I'll take a look around the garage over the weekend, Ross. I have a feeling though that I've gotten rid of all the catalogs more than a couple years old.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pasadenajim said:
I'll take a look around the garage over the weekend, Ross. I have a feeling though that I've gotten rid of all the catalogs more than a couple years old.
Thanks Jim. Very cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts