V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to build a road race style V-Twin-powered scoot (Custom Chrome "The V "style) and have heard of Santee frames. They offer a non-ridgid (rear shock) type frame but all the sites I can Goggle up carry only the chopper-type frames. I want to see if I can contact Santee directly and get a catalog or talk to their tech folks. Anyone know the web site or a snail-mail address?

Thanks!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Wizwill said:
I have decided to build a road race style V-Twin-powered scoot (Custom Chrome "The V "style) and have heard of Santee frames. They offer a non-ridgid (rear shock) type frame but all the sites I can Goggle up carry only the chopper-type frames. I want to see if I can contact Santee directly and get a catalog or talk to their tech folks. Anyone know the web site or a snail-mail address?

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure that Custom Chrome owns Santee, I believe that you will have to order from CCI...........Bill

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bill is right...I've built two bikes using Santee frames...CCI only...have to say, there pretty nice frames for the money.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
santee frame

Thanks!
According to Cyryl Huze blog, Santee went out of business in 2007, I, too would be very interested in the "V" sport bike frame designed by John Reed. Anyone know of NOS frames available anywhere?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the material and dimensions for the Featherbed Frame...I am in the process of a build right now and an making a copy of the original for the customer...who could not find a frame commercially. 3800.00 ...Nice frame....strong swingarm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.