V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've given up on the dealer, they can't get my 02 95" HD Stage 2 engine running correctly. I need to get to a sharp guy who knows this new injection system that can do what is needed to get the "state of tune", as Hippo says, correct. Does anyone know any trustworthy shops within riding distance of Omaha? I'd greatly appreciate the recommendations, I need to move on from my dealer since they're just putting me off. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
One other possibility. Call Doug Coffey's daughter Jamie at HeadQuarters, they sell a lot of their kits up north, and she might know of a good tuner in that neck of the woods. They are very helpful.

There is also one fellow in OR that is really good with this stuff, might be able to ride there as it is much closer.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VTWINPWR1, Thanks a million!! That's the closest by far, a fun ride! Believe it or not, the King is in KC right now as the first step on my "road to recovery" (hopefully!). If these guys can't get it right, I'll surely go to Cherokee next. Thanks again for the reply!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts